Friday, June 1, 2012

Barefoot Writing Prompts

For your barefoot creative writing prompts today, you have a couple of options.

1. Write from the pormpt, "Barefoot". (I know I don't usually do one word prompts, but some people like this.) Just go where the Muse leads, and time yourself for 5 minutes. This can emerge a story, essay, poem or play.

2. Fiction or play: Give this character a name and tell us where she is going. Then throw in a conflict while she is on her way there.

Hats off (or should I say "Shoes off") *to "colorblindPicaso" for putting on the share button so we could use this awesome picture for our writing prompts.

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking of you this morning. Hope you have just been busy and that everything is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Delores. Yes, I'm quite fine, thanks. May was a huge blessing of many live classes, and I'm starting to slow down a bit as I have wrapped 3 of them up. I should be posting more this summer. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete

I only ask that all comments be polite and constructive.