Friday, October 28, 2011

Writing Prompts: Your Whole Heart

Hearts For Necklace by perpetualplum
Hearts For Necklace, a photo by perpetualplum on Flickr.

Creative Writing Prompts with Hearts

For today's creative writing prompts, we will meditate on hearts. 

What is the last thing you remember doing with your whole heart?

Write an essay, poem or song about it. 

OR

Write a story about someone doing something with his or her whole heart. Perhaps something so meaningful it changes the character, or the people the character interact with. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. Just what I needed this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote about a creek we used to splash and wade in when we were kids, from the prompt earlier this week. I couldn't copy it to my post, so I searched for my own creeks.
    Hearts? Hmmm. This could be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked the creek prompt, Susan. Let me know if you come up with anything from the Hearts. Glad you liked it too, Delores.

    ReplyDelete

I only ask that all comments be polite and constructive.